Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The Refrigerator

By: Patti

We were blessed with a beautiful day today. So beautiful that I could open the windows of the house and really get into a cleaning mode.

I decided to strip the fridge and take all of the shelves out - cleaning not only the shelves but the jars, and bottles that sit on the shelves.

After I was done cleaning, I decided to go to the commissary, where I found wonderful deals. Mini-Wheats were on sale for only $1. That was a bulk size bag... brand name also!

When is the last time you cleaned out your refrigerator?

Do you shop at the commissary or another grocery store most often?

I find the commissary always has much better deals than grocery stores - even better deals than Walmart... so, check it out! :)

Don't forget - you can use coupons at the commissary as well.

No comments: